In the midst of Phase 3 Movement Control Order

Who would have thought that in year 2020, all of us will be staying at home for almost a month plus now?

Never in my wildest dream.

I guess, it's a blessing in disguise. I wouldn't have thought that I get to take care of Baby Z myself after returning to work for two months after my confinement.

It was crazy la at first, to be honest. Both of us are not used to each other and, I was practically worn out with this attention seeking baby together with all the Zoom meetings. Can go crazy meh when all he wants is only to sleep on you. Imagine rocking baby during Zoom meetings, be like zumba-ing in front of other colleagues. 😑

Took me almost a month and we are finally in sync and manageable. Now, what will happen if the nanny takes over next? Hahaha #GodBlessHer


I'm kind of impressed with myself actually.

Felt like I outdo myself with all the multitasking. *pats back*

.. that I can also actually cook all sorts of stuffs at home.

Suddenly, felt so talented in cooking and can be International chef like that 😉😎

 From Lontong

 To Nasi Lemak

 To Peri Peri Chicken

 To Cantonese Yee Mee

 To Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee
 To Ayam Goreng Kunyit

 To Chilli Cheese Nachos

To Pizza

Actually, all these dishes are quite doable at home. Not hard at all.

I think next time, I'll just make at home or else, I can't bring myself to justify the price of the food out there 🍳 Unless mummy decided to have her day off. 💅

And anyway, Baby Z is at the Dora the Explorer stage,  so I think it's quite apt to eat at home too. He's all vocal and moving all over. Kinda save ourselves from all the stress when outside. He can do whatever he want at home.

On the other note, I iz currently thinking of pastries.. Air Fryer Burnt cheesecake. But, Aeon is like more than 10km from my place with gazillion roadblocks on the way. Sis tried, sis nearly peed in her pants. So scary even though I got valid reason to travel to Taiping. They asked so much.

Updates: The Prime Minister just announced that the Movement Control Order is to be extended till 12th May.

Sis decided to just use Agrobazaar delivery for groceries. Feeling very comfortable at home.

#StayInStaySafe

Almost there. We are almost done with it.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top