新年快乐!

Wish you all 马上赚钱, 马上快乐, and 马上找到真爱。

Hahaha I painstakingly type those out with the help of a Chinese translating application called Pleco. Whoever that invented this, gotta thank you for making my life easier and independent. Lolol.

Anyway, thought of blogging a little on my 6 days break. My Chinese New Year routine yearly. Tomorrow 开工 😭 please dont be harsh on me tomorrow. 🙏


Ng family's reunion dinner.

Prepared by mama. Assisted by me. Lolol tukang angkat sayur kat pasar pagi. Rewarded with a cup of kopi ais and wantan mee.

Usually we will have steamboat at my por por's house . It's more convenient, given that por por no longer cook much.


年初一 look.
Dress from Tee Too. Bag from Vincci. Shoes from F Block.

Got lots of compliment on these look. The hee.

We will get up super early to have vegetarian breakfast and rush for our 11 am mass. Then, we will start visiting houses.


年初二 look.
Cheongsam from Kenanga Wholesale City.


Our hoi lin lunch. Pot luck style.

After lunch, we start our mahjong session. Come to think of it, we didn't play enough. *hand still itchy*


年初三 look.
Dress bought by mama. Shoes from Vincci.

Woke up extremely early to have Tai Tai breakfast at Tous les Jour, Bukit Bintang with Michele and JY. We put this on a separate post alright?

And for 年初四, I went to a cat café! Hahaha separate post too!

Lolol now I use debt system to get me committed in blogging more often.

Hope you guys are having fun.

posted from Bloggeroid

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top