100 Doraemon Secret Gadgets Expo@Viva Home

AN AN AN tottemo daisuki DORAEMON~

I am pretty sure you're singing those lines in your head!! RIGHTTTT!

Takkan you don't know this song right? :(

It has been for almost two years since I went for Doraemon World Tour at Genting.

This time, there's another exhibition on Doraemon. Focusing mainly on his secret gadget and it's just 15 minutes away from my home.

 Soooooo, let's go! *opens Doramon's Pintu Suka Hati lolol

Sorry I don't mean to be lame. Just following the theme of this post. Teeheehee.


 
 It has been awhile since I post this in public. Ahhh embarrassing!
 lolol I blame the aging process.


 I wanted to take all 100 exhibits but, gave up after taking around 13 of them. 
 
 I had to carefully NOT touch the exhibits.

I mean the crews are watching all of us, like really closely. Monitoring and alarm us real quick if we touch or sit on the platform. Hehehehe you can see that they're going to explode because visitors are ignorant like that. Just after reminding a visitor, the another do the same thing. Well, the platform seems inviting to be sit on. We just want to be closer to Doraemon when taking picture. :(





 She does it gracefully while I try really hard to keep myself balance. 

I'm bring sexy back. Haha kidding!

It's actually a real simple exhibition. 

To me, since it's a secret gadget exhibition, shouldn't they have some labels and description on every gadget they display? It did be helpful and educational.

Just my two kangkungs. (lol keeping up with the trend yo)

Have a berry nice weekend.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Back
to top