*squeals* Can you spot my Hello Kitty pasta? 😍
Continuing my Mason Jar Meal today. Cause I wasn't really satisfied with the Kimchi one.
Well, turns out to be quite nice! 😆 😂
This only takes 30 minutes.
- Soup base: A spoonful of miso paste, some soya sauce and sesame seeds.
- Meat: Shredded chicken meat (boiled with the pasta)
- Egg tofu
- Vege: One Japanese Cucumber (Shredded without the seeds)
- Pasta (boiled with a little olive oil and salt)
- 5 minutes egg! (be extra gentle with it! and continue reading to learn how to do it)
*tears of joy*
I don't have to savour every single of bite of it when I order outside anymore, because I can do it myself.
How to do the 5 minutes egg:
- Boil a pot of water.
- Lower the fire to simmer when it boils.
- Set your phone timer to 5 minutes.
- Place egg into the water and start timer.
- Remove the egg and place it in a bowl of cold water.
So easy right?
Ps: Midweek madness. Dead tired.